Let's work together....
Seeking a part time photography assistant.
Join us in our Everett, Washington Studio.
- your skills (what can you bring to the team)
- your desire (what do you hope to gain from this opportunity)
- your hopes (how will this help you achieve your goals)
- your fears ...
The work is part time as we support the growth of our portrait and lifestyle photography. Work day and time is negotiable, but once we set the schedule - we MUST keep it!
- weekends (Saturday or Sunday, 4-8 hours)
- weekday afternoons (part time, flexible)
- weekday evenings (Tuesdays or Thursdays)
What we want (our desires): an assistant that can engage with our clients and help them achieve the images of their dreams. A technical extrovert.
Compensation: this is a paid assignment, with compensation based on your experience and raises based on the knowledge gained.
How do I book a shoot?
See the tabs under Photography. We have sessions for studio portraits (90 min), professional headshots (30 min), and specialty photo sessions for bikers and the motorcycles they ride.
How many images will I receive?
The number of images depends on the type of session you book.
Where are you based?
Do you travel?
all the time
What is your turnaround time?