Focus Photography Portraiture
Portrait photography exists in many types and forms:
- Professional Headshots: portraits aimed for professional presentation. A 30 minute studio session
- Personal Portraits: a portrait aimed to capture your persona. A creative session including three scenes. A 90 minute studio session.
[Link to our Personal Portrait page]
- Bike and Biker Portraits: pictures of you and your bike. A 3 hour studio session.
[Link to our Bike & Biker Showcase page]
- Lifestyle Portraits: portraits displaying your lifestyle or interest. A 90 min studio session.
[Link to our Lifestyle Portrait page]
- First Responder Portraits: portraits of first responders serving the Pacific Northwest. A 90 minute studio session.
[Link to our First Responder page]
- Creative Portraiture: Portraits using custom backgrounds, creative lighting, and leading edge image processing. A 90 minute studio session.